At Beltone West, we are dedicated to your hearing health. Symptoms of hearing loss can be hard to detect without a professional evaluation. That’s why we offer a free hearing test at any of our three locations in Arizona. Contact your local office or fill out the form to find out more.
Benefits of our free hearing test:
- Quick & Painless: our free hearing test takes roughly one hour and you will have results in the same visit.
- Better Relationships: remove uncertainty within your daily conversations with your friends and loved ones. Improved Quality of Life: make your daily routine easier with better hearing.
- Catching Other Health Issues: sometimes hearing loss can be a symptom of other potentially serious health complications.
- Hearing Aid Demos: if your hearing test results show you need hearing aids, Beltone West is fully equipped to demonstrate hearing aid models during your visit.
We ask all patients to bring a friend or loved one to the hearing test appointment. A familiar voice test will demonstrate your hearing capabilities in a real-world setting with a voice you already know well.
Contact your local office or fill out the form below to schedule your free hearing test.
Why Beltone West
Our hearing specialists and patient care coordinators are committed to helping patients improve their quality of life by offering solutions for their hearing needs. Beginning with a free hearing test and providing a personalized hearing health assessment, we aim to gather the most accurate information to guide our customized treatment decisions for each individual patient.
At Beltone West, we strive to help people of all ages get the care and assistance they need to hear better, stay healthier and get back to enjoying their life with Beltone hearing aids.
Hearing Health FAQ’s
Do I have hearing loss?
The only sure way to know if you have hearing loss is to be assessed by a hearing specialist. But you may be experiencing hearing loss if you have symptoms such as:
- Difficulty hearing high-pitched sounds
- Difficulty understanding conversations in noisy areas, like restaurants
- Speech and other sounds seem muffled
- Ringing in the ears
- Difficulty understanding speech over the phone
- Often asking people to speak more slowly and loudly or to repeat themselves
- Feeling the need to turn up the volume of the television or the radio
- Having a hypersensitivity to certain sounds which may be bothersome to you or cause pain
If you have experienced any of these signs or symptoms, contact your local office or fill out the form to schedule your free hearing test.
What’s a hearing test?
A hearing test serves to determine if you have hearing loss and if so, it’s mildness or severity. It is non-invasive and painless, occurring in a quiet room or booth designed to eliminate background noises. You will be asked to wear headphones or earplugs that are connected to a device called an audiometer, which is used to conduct the test.
You will then listen to tones at different pitches and volumes, responding to each sound you hear. The test will measure the softest sounds you can hear at each frequency tested. You may also listen to different volumes and frequencies of speech to determine the softest speech sounds you can hear and understand.
Call or text us at 480-608-9328 or fill out the form to schedule your free hearing test.
Do I need hearing aids?
If you are experiencing signs and symptoms of hearing loss, hearing aids can help improve your quality of life. They can amplify and separate sounds in particular ranges of pitch that are unique to your hearing needs. Hearing aids can help you improve your ability to understand speech in the presence of background noise, improve your ability to locate the source of sounds, and provide you with relief from auditory fatigue. If you are considering hearing aids, contact Beltone West today. Our specialists will be able to provide you with the customized care and attention you need to make your hearing aids work to their maximum potential.